Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Site Map

Somehow i've managed along with my group members Ayla and Tamica to come up with a site map for the first project, even though we all came to the table with different things weighing down from the weeks before and to come. We feel good about what we came up with for the sake that it is clean and clear and would translate into functioning parts of a website made for the purpose of instructing new web designers. Process wise, not much was premeditated until this afternoon when I was nannying and was looking at the mostly blacked out day in my planner reminding me of the considerably large amount of things to do. What I like most about this project and its multiple facets is the fact that it enables me to see directly into what is to come and how to prepare for it instead of allowing the day for me to begin designing to also be the day that I begin planning. No more of that for me! I'm thinking this is going to be a nice was to position myself in preparation for the profession that is to come. For now, i'm just glad that i've gotten to where I am with the site map. 

No comments:

Post a Comment